शुल्क वापसी की नीति
We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Prescription power eyeglasses cannot be covered under the return policy. Prescription power eyeglasses are covered only under the exchange policy.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, Used and Self Demage. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
A prescription power Eyeglass value such as a single power, a bi-focal power, or a progressive power Eyeglass value cannot be returned. Any customer who finds any issue with our Prescription power eyeglass can submit a complaint for an exchange. It will be exchanged with a similar model and lens.
- Offer and Promotion
General Terms applicable to all promotions
- Target offer or coupon cannot be combined with any other Offers.
- In case of Returns / Refunds – for purchases where free gifts or items that have not be charged – were a part of the Order.
- All items including the free gifts / items that not have been charged need to be returned in order to claim the refund / get credit voucher for the entire amount paid. In case the free gift or items that have not been charged are not returned – a full refund / credit voucher for full value shall not be issued.
- There may be a pro-rated deduction of the value of the free gift or item not charged to calculate the credit voucher in case the free gift / Item not charged have not been return.
- Prescription power eyeglasses cannot be covered under return policy.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.