Get Discount% Coupon Codes On The Add to Cart Page
Measure the Size
Measure the Size
How to Measure the Size of Your Frame
Choosing the right size of Eyeframe is just as important as the glasses. Knowing the dimensions of your frame will help you choose the best glasses. Fortunately, it's easy to find your frame size in your current eyeglass.
Sunglasses tend to be larger than eyeglasses, so the size of your sunglasses will probably differ from the size of your eyeglasses. With sunglasses, you have more freedom to choose within a wider range, because the balance doesn't need to be so clear.
All pairs are slightly different, so size details may not always be in the same place.
Look inside your current frames. You will find size details included in the temple, such as this example:
Frame height is the exact height of the lens. The scale of the lens should be made vertically, at its highest point. The height of the lens should be at least 26 mm to 44.
The length is the horizontal width of one metal. Measure the lens horizontally, in a very wide area. Make sure the width of the lens stays within your pupillary range so that your eyes are aligned with the "optical Center" of the lens. Rate your PD using this guide. If you have Near and Distance both
Different Power for Progressive Lens its very important. The diameter of your lens should be at least 54 mm.
A bridge is the cross section (bridge) of your nose - hence the name.
The bridge should be measured horizontally, at the top of the bridge, from the edge of one lens to the other. The diameter of the bridge should be 18-20 mm
The temple connects the front of the frame on both sides and continues behind the ears.
Measure from the hinge -
Where the arm connects to the front - to where the arm begins to bend around the ear. Then measure from the top of the band to the bottom tip. Join the two sections with the length of the entire arm of the temple. The size of the temple should be at least 134 mm.
Usually delivered in 4 - 7 days
Depends on the Pincode and Power lens.
Return / Exchange Policy
Return / Exchange Policy
Yes, we do accept returns subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:
- The item must have been sold on our online store
- The item shouldn't have been used in any way
- The item should have its original packaging with all the tags etc.
- The return or exchange request is made within 10 days of delivery.
To request for a return, please reach out to support by submitting your request via "contact us" form. A member of our support staff shall respond as soon as possible.
We issue refunds for Eyeglass within 10 days of the original purchaseand 7 days for Sunglass. To request a return or exchange, please contact our customer service at +918055308013 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
Price tags and any other identification tags, invoices and original packing must be retained and sent back. The product should not be used or contain any dirt or scratches or tears or briefs. It should not be rendered immaculate. Ensure that the return package is properly sealed and shipped to the Firm as any damage in transit will be your responsibility, and this policy will not apply. You need to specify your order number, date of order and date of receipt. The Firm has a dedicated team to return the returned products. Will investigate and decide whether your request will be final to accept or reject. If your request is accepted by our team, we will refund you up to Rs 50 towards shipping cost or provide you with a voucher. Prescription power eyeglasses cannot be covered under the return policy. only exchange available for Prescription power eyeglass/Sunglass.
As stated, you can either get a cash refund or exchange for a voucher. If this is not applicable, you can exchange the purchase product for a different product of the same price or higher value. No difference will be given in case of exchange for a product of lesser value. The option will be communicated to you either through the e-mail provided by us or through the contact number you have informed us. The Firm is not responsible for any incorrect or incorrect contact details.
You will have a period of 7 (seven) days to confirm your decision. In such a situation we do not receive any communication from you, then your opportunity to get a refund, return or exchange will be lost.
Refunds are processed within 10 (ten) working days in the same transaction account.
- Exchange Policy
A prescription power Eyeglass value such as a single power, a bi-focal power, or a progressive power Eyeglass value cannot be returned. Any customer who finds any issue with our Prescription power eyeglass can submit a complaint for an exchange. It will be exchanged with a similar model and lens.
- Prescribed glasses are non-refundable. If you face any problem with this then you can commit to an exchange.
- Your glasses will be made only by the prescription given by you, if your eye doctor writes a new prescription for you, then you will have to order it separately. New prescriptions not supported for old orders
General Terms applicable to all promotions
- Target offer or coupon cannot be combined with any other Offers.
- In case of Returns / Refunds – for purchases where free gifts or items that have not be charged – were a part of the Order.
- All items including the free gifts / items that not have been charged need to be returned in order to claim the refund / get credit voucher for the entire amount paid. In case the free gift or items that have not been charged are not returned – a full refund / credit voucher for full value shall not be issued.
- There may be a pro-rated deduction of the value of the free gift or item not charged to calculate the credit voucher in case the free gift / Item not charged have not been return.
Compare Eyeglass Lens Here
Compare Eyeglass Lens Here
Get premium glasses at an affordable price with high quality lenses that provide high clarity and impeccable vision.
Compare the power and features of eyeglass lenses. Zero Power to -/+ 8.00 Power No additional charges applicable.
|Packaged by||Jubleelens Eyeglasses|
|Sold by||Jubleelens Eyeglasses|
Rectangular sunglasses are a timeless classic that never goes out of style. With their sleek, straight lines and sharp corners, they add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Here are three key features of rectangular sunglasses:
- Versatile: Rectangular sunglasses are a great choice for both men and women, and they can be worn with any outfit, from casual to formal. They come in a wide range of colors and materials, so you can find a pair that matches your personal style.
- Comfortable: Many rectangular sunglasses are made with lightweight materials like plastic or acetate, which makes them comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. They often have adjustable nose pads and temples, so you can customize the fit to your face.
- Protective: Rectangular sunglasses provide excellent coverage for your eyes and surrounding areas, which helps protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. Look for sunglasses with polarized lenses, which reduce glare and improve clarity in bright conditions